(1) "Is it man, woman or hemaphrodite?"
Well, since it was a men's room, I hope it was a man. That said, I can't be absolutely certain.
(2) "D or R (or other?!?)?" - from Sinclaire
Other!
(3) Lieberman!? He's the most "other" I can think of.
No. In fact, I haven't seen Lieberman at all. That's probably good.
(4) "Bernie Sanders?"
Sinclaire 4 teh win! It was Bernie Sanders (I-VT). Coincidentally, he is also the only Senator besides Patty who I have actually spoken with. Our conversation went something like this...
Me: Senator Murray's Office.
Him: This is Senator Bernie Sanders. Can I talk with Senator Murray?
Me: I'll connect you.
It was exciting.
Did you have to look it up?
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
D or R (or other?!?)?
-Sinclaire
Lieberman!? He's the most "other" I can think of.
Bernie Sanders?
oh man! I was writing an application last night until 3.30 am, and I was soooooo plugged in to the creative source, if you will, that I didn't keep guessing. And now it is solved in 3 questions... alas...
Well, once we got past party, there were only two choices, so it got pretty easy. I forgot about that part.
My next puzzle will be one of the thirty identical white, Southern, Republican men.
Is your next cantidate Protestant?
And yes, I had to look it up. Remember, it's not how much you know, it's how much you can look up on the internet really, really quickly.
man, I would not like to watch one of those go to the bathroom.
Post a Comment