Friday, January 19, 2007

"Then Why'd You Tell JD Our Babies Blaxican?"

I just bought the Scrubs musical off iTunes, and...wow...that music is like crack. I can't stop listening to it. My favorite songs were "Welcome to Sacred Heart," that Gilbert-and-Sullivenesque song Dr. Cox sings, the Act I finale and Turk and Carla's tango.

Anyone who hasn't seen this yet needs to get it ASAP. Only $1.99 on iTunes.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I liked the choreography as much as the music. It's on save-forever on the TIVO and I'm on my way to iTunes now.

Liz said...

Oh man. I wanted to watch that so bad, but Grey's Anatomy was on on channel 4, and I was torn. In the end I went wih GA, because that's a whole hour of entertainment, as opposed to a mere 30 minutes.

Also, shorter episode means shorter download later. ^~

Chareth said...

I also opted for Grey's... on the same reasoning. But on your advice I shall go check the musical out.

Chareth said...

I watched it and my favorite song was Poo. <3